Tuesday 25 September 2012

So here I am home off sick, my remote desktop not working, watching daytime TV and a re-run of Ugly Betty is on.  Betty has just started a blog to which Mark reaction is "Welcome to 6 years ago!"  As the episode is now pretty dated, I guess my Mark would say "Welcome to 15 years ago!"
I am a little behind the times but here it is .........

MY FIRST BLOG POST!

A little about me

Single 30 something female living in South West London

Working in a very responsible legal role which luckily does not impose on my personal time which consists of :

  • Watching new releases at the cinema
  • Trying out new restaurants
  • Trying out new cities and countries
  • Reading - mainly Fantasy and Contemporary fiction as well as the Classics.
  • Watching TV - Autumn means the return of some favourite shows even if it does mean the end of Summer.
  • Meeting up with friends and catching up over coffee or a good meal.
  • Wandering around Art Galleries and Museums - and loving the fact they are free in London.
In short, I try to live life as a 'yes person', you never know what you are going to like unless you try it at least once. 

I do tend to have an opinion about everything so my blogs will reflect that so feel free to comment, disagree, enthusiatically agree or just roll your eyes and carry on reading.

You can also follow me on twitter for more frequent bite sized chunks of fun reading.

https://twitter.com/hena_h

This image represents 2 of my favourite things -
Battlestar Galactica
and Tamara De Lempika
Who says you can't mix geek and chic?

No comments:

Post a Comment